Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Blockquote and Signature Test Post

Hey you guys! I know i've been gone for awhile I've just been swamped with school stuff :/  But! I am going to try my best to post once a day because I've read a ton of books since i've been gone so I have a ton of reviews to write for you guys, just to name a few: Divergent, Across the Universe, Thirteen Reasons Why, Juliet Immortal, etc......!  I can't wait to tell you what I thought of the books :).  I am trying to get it setup on my phone to where I can post from my phone because that would be awesome!  Alright so today I have for you an IMM....which i'm going to do more often from now on :).  So here's what I got this week:

 
What I got (top - bottom):
Ship Breaker by Paolo Bacigalupi (from publisher)
(ARC) Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (from publisher)
(ARC) Havoc by Jeff Sampson (from publisher)
(ARC) Everneath by Brodi Ashton (from publisher)
(ARC) Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (from publisher)
Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (from publisher)
Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (from winning a contest)
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl (from winning a contest)

So that's what I've gotten this past week! What's in your mailbox?



No comments:

Post a Comment